Friday, July 16, 2010

Second Chance

On this weekend , I will try a Japanese-style roofed boat for the first time.
It goes around Tokyo Bay. It is getting popular recently.

And also, I will meet two foreigners. One of them is a teacher at junior high school maybe.
I guess he is from London. The other is from China who is an university student. Both of them gave me a message after they found my message on the board of Chiba International Center.
Thet want to learn Japanese. Also for me, it is gonna be a good chance to use Ernglish. Last time when I was a volunteer as a teacher for Chinse girl.
We really enjoyed talking, but at that time I was a member of UNIQLO, so we couldn't meet a lot. As you know, that is not good situation for person who really want to learn or practice Japanese. So she said to me she would like to find another teacher.
I was shocked but, I think I was ineligible to be her teacher. Sadly, we dissolved a partnership.
I really hope she is having fun to learn Japanese. So now, it is second chance. I want to help them as much as possible.

I don't know how they think about communication with Japanese. However, I love to keep contact with foreigners. I'll let you know what's going on next!!

No comments: