Wednesday, September 15, 2010

ARTISTS

Do you like painting, taking wonderful pics, so anything like artistic? In my case, I want but I'm really bad at these things.
Recently, around me, there are chances to exposure to art because I havetwo friends who are aggresive to art.
The guy who had participated in exhibition last week likes painting. Actually I hadn't seen his works until then, but it was like hard tounderstand what he wanted to show cuz I guess I don't have any art feeling. As you know, an artist shows their special idea on their works. However, it was a juicy character, so I wanted to show you. And combination of colour was really interesting!
Next, she used to be my coworker but after we quit , we were getting close. Now let me tell her works. She graduated from university of desgin calculumin U.S. She is also genius of art. A few month ago, she released "Kemuri kotoba", her first book. Don't you think it is WONDERFUL? We can find her book on book center or online. I guess that it is totally dificullt to make books. Her talent were estimated。
She gave me it, so I am so excited about knowing her world.
I am so proud of two guys.

No comments: