Tuesday, February 01, 2011

"RED"

http://red-themovie.com/

It is fun movie, pls watch it at movie theater:)
As for this movie, the movie director requested to Bruce Wills to be a main character.
When he read the comic, he just thought that this main character would fit Bruce Wills exactlly.
I got this info from TV show which was showed on the day which I would go to see "RED" in movie theater. At that time, I haven't decided yet which movie was chosen but I was so excited after I checked "RED" and I watched it.
Retired CIA worker, Bruce Wills, were targeted by CIA because of old affair.
And he run away with his old cowerkers and one woman he were loving with.
There were many shooting, kidding, serious, lovely scene.

Then, why he were targeted by CIA?
What happened in the past?
What's going on for their love story?

I promise you enjy this movie!!!!!

No comments: